Job DescriptionMaintenance Manager - Growing Global Pharma - 12 months Contract
I am currently working with one a Global Pharmaceutical Company that due to their growth they are now opening a vacancy for a Maintenance Manager.
If you are currently looking for your next challenge or due to the New Year you would like to explore other opportunities on the market, this might be a nice challenge to take in consideration due to the growth of the company and the great environment that you will be exposed to.
As a Maintenance manager your responsibilities would be:
- Carrying out criticality and risk analyses of our production facilities with regard to technical downtimes and quality deviations. Based on this, formulation and implementation of an adequate maintenance strategy
- Proactive life cycle management for critical equipment and plant components
- Coordination of all maintenance work requested by the production and support companies
- Full management of the interfaces to our external partners and ensuring efficient and high quality execution
- Competent contact person of the production companies for questions of maintenance and the implementation of training in this area
- Ensuring compliance with the maintenance budget at my client's site
- Completed university studies in the field of process engineering, mechanical engineering or chemical engineering
- At least 7 years of professional experience in plant maintenance in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Enjoy evaluating and implementing new concepts and technologies
- Good understanding of relevant regulations, e.g. GMP, EHS, ATEX, SUVA
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken
In addition, this can be a great opportunity for someone with experience in the Chemical Industry to enter a Pharmaceutical setting and gain further expertise in a different field making your profile more marketable to future clients. This will start as a 12 month contract.
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance, engineering and project management roles, then send your CV to email@example.com, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.