Job DescriptionOur global Mining client is looking for an experienced Dewatering Electrician to join their team in the Pilbara due to an influx in operations on site. This position will be on a contract to permanent basis, 2:1 roster with competitive rates on offer.
Reporting to the Dewatering Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the Dewatering plant
- Repairing equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimize productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily inspections as required
Tickets and Certs required:
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- First Aid Certificate
- SAP experience
- C’ Class Driver License
- Extensive Dewatering experience