Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently engaged with an international chemical operator to search for an Account Manager / Gestionnaire de Compte for their Paris based office.
- Maintain and increase the profitability of our special gas market contracts: ensure the implementation of the commercial policy both in terms of prices and services
- Build customer loyalty: manage and monitor an existing customer portfolio, detect and carry out opportunities, growth, new needs, new equipment
- Ensure that administrative and / or commercial problems are resolved as soon as possible.
- You have a good analytic mind to understand the problems or needs of customers, in order to offer them a suitable solution.
- Know how to work in a team (CSO, logistics, production plants, IM, Bulk)
- Ensure regular reporting (SFA)
- Business experience in B to B, know how to negotiate to highlight our know-how in the field of Special Gases gases.
- Good command of English to communicate by email and telephone with European colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone relationship;
- Good organisation skills, rigorous, autonomous, voluntary, initiative
- Excel in the analysis and resolution of potential dysfunctions of all kinds;
- You master Word, Excel and SFA / CIC in general.