Job DescriptionWe currently have an exciting long term contract vacancy available for an experienced Cement Operator working 28 days on, 28 days off. Prior Cement Operating (oil and gas) experience is a must and you must be able to run pumping equipment. You also MUST have the legal right to work in New Zealand or Australia.
Key requirements include:
- Be physically fit
- Team work – you will be working closely with other staff members so must be able to get on well with a range of personalities
- Reliability – you must have a full history of solid work reliability
- Working shift work, weekends or nights – as the oil and gas industry is not a 9-5 role you must have flexibility in terms of working the above.
- Being able to work away from home for rosters
- Being able to start immediately
- Bring able to pass a drug alcohol and medical testing
To apply confidentially for the above positions please attach a copy of your CV or phone Bruce on +64212477311 for further information.