Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international clients in oil and gas to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Energy industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced Application Programmer / Developer to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in Brisbane.
As a key member of the Owner’s team the primary responsibility of the Application Programmer / Developer
Responsibilities will include though are not limited to:
- Work as part of a small, agile team to build and maintain business-critical, data-centric software solutions.
- Drive value for the business via integration (ETL) of business and production data from SQL Server, Oracle, OsiSoft PI, Microsoft SharePoint Online and RESTful services
- Create complex data analysis workflows to support functional and business requirements
- Use HTML client technologies for presentation including Typescript, KendoUI, Vue and JQuery
- Work in a systems integration role highly regarded.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment and improvement of DevOps processes highly regarded
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment, with a proven record of successful project delivery using this framework
- Experience with Git and/or Azure DevOps highly regarded
- Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.Net MVC (V5+) (more than 5 years' experience)
- Microsoft SQL Server (more than 5 years' experience)
- HTML client skills (more than 5 years' experience
- Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI or Spotfire
- Client-side frameworks such as Kendo UI or Vue
- Exposure to either of OsiSoft PI or ESRI ArcGIS "
- Microsoft Azure, particularly Data Lake and Databricks
The incumbent will be will be based in Brisbane, QLD on a 5/2 Mon - Fri roster. In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 10 contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.