Job DescriptionSkill: Construction Division Manager
Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore / Possibility of Overseas
- Supervises the assigned EPC-2 PMT Construction team and leads the monitoring and oversight of the EPC-2 Contractor’s construction engineering, field planning, coordination and execution activities within area of responsibility and appraises the performance of the EPC-2 Contractor in terms of safety, quality, cost and schedule ensuring the EPC-2 Contractor develops, implements and sustains its Safety and Quality programs within its contractual scope of work.
- Provides overall guidance and leadership with respect to EPC-2 Construction issues to his team and to the EPC-2 Contractor and provides inputs and coordination to other divisions within EPC-2 Project and within Onshore Construction team.
- 15 years’ broad experience in different EPC project phases i.e. basic engineering and/or detailed engineering, procurement and construction with at least 10 years’ specific involvement in construction of major process facilities.
- Previous exposure to multi-cultural projects, utilising a systematic approach to problem solving and completing complex work tasks through accuracy, timeliness and quality documentation.
- Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the onshore construction of facilities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English at a high technical level. Able to write formal correspondence in English.
- Previous work experience with Qatar and/or in Ras Laffan is an advantage
- Initially work location will be based in CTR Home office (TBD) and then move to RasLaffan for site execution