Job DescriptionFluids & Cement Supervisor
- The job holder should be educated to graduate level or similar level with engineering training and demonstrate high level of technical knowledge in the fluids and cement area.
- Minimum years’ experience in offshore drilling operations.
- The job holder should have good working knowledge of internal and external rules, standards and procedures in the fluids and environmental areas, and be trained to level appropriate to statutory regulations.
- Fluent spoken and written English compulsory.
- The job holder should possess valid IWCF (surface), BOSIET / T-BOSIET and H2S (OPITO).
- Contribute to the full implementation of company HSE goals and objectives
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
- Ensure that Company and Contractor HSE standards are respected by the individuals executing the fluids,
- cement, waste management and other relevant contracts
- Optimize the application of fluids, cement, and waste management services in the field. Coordinate actions
- between the different parties involved in order to ensure that the best procedures are followed
- Ensure that Fluids & Cement programs and procedures are available, understood and adhered to by personnel involved
- Assist the Drilling Supervisor to optimize performance
- Direct application of drilling fluids engineering studies. Daily usage of drilling simulations software
- Provide detailed analysis of F&C related operations, aiming to save and transmit the experience gained
- Produce phase and final recaps for each service and compile all summaries and environmental discharges for each wellbore in a comprehensive end of well report.
- Report/Record KPI’s at each wells completion – highlight service company encountered problems.
- Control logistics and inventory management
- Follow up of all field operations
- Follow up the daily consumption of the chemicals
- Report on daily basis ongoing operations and plan to Fluids Superintendent
- Report to Drilling Supervisor and Fluids Superintendent on any restrictions in fulfilling the objectives with respect to the drilling operations.
- Perform quality assurance of mud and cement systems, stock inventory and consumption and Contractor reporting
- Review laboratory analyses
- Ensure permanent quality of data reporting (WELLVIEW and others)
- Review and report analyses of any equipment failure or non-conformance services.
- All staff must be willing to participate in crisis response training and to assist during emergency response situations if required