Job DescriptionLooking for a HSSE Engineer for our client who is into operation & maintenance in energy sector to be based in Oman.
- A Bachelor degree holder in Safety, Environmental or Engineering or demonstrable equivalent.
- Certification from a recognized HSSE institution (NEBOSH, OSHA, IOSH, IEMA).
- Professional membership or association with an international HSSE Institution (OSHA, IOSH, IEMA)
- 7-8 years’ experience in HSSE in the Utilities, Energy sector including 4 years as HSE professional.
To lead, manage, monitor and report on the HSSE performance of a Plant to ensure that harm is prevented and the requisite HSSE management systems are implemented, monitored, and enforced to deliver compliance with HSSE legal requirements, Group standards and contractual obligations by all plant employees and contractors.
- Candidates: Omani national only
- Work Location: Ibri
- Working Condition: General Timing - 5 Days On/ 2 Days Off.
- Thorough knowledge of local and international standards for HSSE.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to manage and work with people.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, tenacious and curious.