Job DescriptionSeeking a Training Engineer(Omani nationals Only) for our client in power sector based in Oman
The Training Engineer has the overall responsibility to educate, train, and coach employees on all technical aspects of our powerplant fields of technology. The purpose of the role is to ensure technical competencies and knowledge of all technologies are developed to market standards and employees are qualified, tested, and audited as per global market standards. The aim of role is to also create a continuous learning culture through the utilization of Learning Management System and other blended ways of delivery.
• 10 years’ experience in technical training development in a multinational environment.
• 8 years in Power/Desalination industry inin technical training or training administration is needed.
• Experience in O&M
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred. Other Engineering degrees will be considered based on experience in the field.
1. Knowledge in safety, environment training preferred.
2. Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
3. Should be able to deliver information to Engineers, Supervisors, and technicians.
4. Should possess good communication skills.
5. Must be fluent in English.
6. Must be able to prepare technical training manuals.
7. Must be computer & LMS application
8. Should be well versed in MS-PowerPoint.
- Candidates: Omani national only
- Work Location: HO – Al Hail, Oman
- Working Condition: General Timing - 5 Days On/ 2 Days Off.