Job DescriptionNES is seeking a Commissioning Process System Engineer.
The offshore schedule is 2-4.
Mobilisation/demobilisation will be covered at a documented cost.
PROCESS SYSTEM ENGINEER
Contract period - 03.02.2020 - 30.09.2020
Commissioning and Mechanical Completion
Description about task and responsibilities:
• Plan and coordinate multi-discipline commissioning.
• Give input on Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel (ATS).
• Follow up first fill, test equipment and tools needed.
• Attend MC verification of equipment and packages.
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
• Execute commissioning according to procedures.
• Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE.
• Responsible for punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance. Responsible for P&ID’s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
• Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
• Contribute to internal reporting on various levels.
• Participate in handover to operation when needed.
• Extensive experience within Process and Utility discipline. High HSE focus and understanding. Good knowledge of offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas in general.
• Experience as a Commissioning Engineer on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
• Knowledge in use of the company’s completion tool ProCoSys.
• Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.