- West Yorkshire
- Excellent business with a track-record of growth and development
- Great company with excellent opportunities for the right candidate
Our client are a Medical Device Manufacturing business, based in West Yorkshire who have undergone significant growth over the last 12 months. They manufacture a wide range of products from their ISO 13485 accredited facility in West Yorkshire, and supply some of the world’s most interesting businesses with critical components that play a key role in helping and improving people’s daily lives.
The business is highly regarded and has excellent staff retention, which makes them one of the area’s most attractive employers.
The successful Quality Manager will be a high-profile member of the company – driving compliance with ISO13485 and ISO9001 manufacturing standards across some of the busiest and fastest growing parts of the business. This is a key hire for our client that will help shape the direction of the business in the coming years.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continued compliance with ISO13485 and ISO9001 manufacturing standards across a busy manufacturing facility
- Managing and developing a team of Quality and Regulatory professionals – helping them to achieve their career goals in a growing manufacturing business
- Maintaining and Audit-ready site
- Advising the business on any upcoming changes to manufacturing legislation – ensuring the company has a head-start and is able to effectively and efficiently stay ahead of the curve.