Job DescriptionRole: Reservoir Engineer
Location: Paris, France
Duration: up to 6 months
Are you looking to work for one of the world’s leading Oil and Gas Operators? Are you a Reservoir Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working on projects in West Africa?
NES are currently looking for a Reservoir Engineer for one of our clients, a Global Operator based in Paris. If this is something you may be interested in, please take a look at the job requirements and experience below.
Scope Of Work :
Building a new reservoir model for a Deep Water field in Angola.
The service will require:
- Analytical analysis of a DST
- Evaluation of different development scenarios
- Optimization of the well pattern
- Analysis of the uncertainties, risks and opportunities
- Comparison with analogue fields
- Good experience in Geoscience,
- Good knowledge of Eclipse/IX and EST ; PIE/Saphir softwares