Job DescriptionOur client, a property advisory, development and project management consultancy, is strategically seeking an experienced Project Manager to continue their steady growth within the Hamilton market and to be a marque addition for the delivery of a large land development project.
What’s unique about this project management opportunity compared to others is that you’ll be working alongside some of the markets leading minds within the Development Management space, resulting in more exposure on the front end development stage of projects. This exposure will be a great learning opportunity and will look fantastic on your CV.
Although you’ll initially be responsible for the delivery of a land development project this company deliver projects for a multitude of different clients varying throughout sectors such as retail, commercial, educational, sporting and industrial which can broaden your skillset along other sectors.
This organizations’ conscious effort in company culture is one thing that puts them head and shoulders above their competitors; they’ve invested quality time and money into a culture of collaboration, team-unity, fun and productivity. Their staff gain full ownership and responsibility of projects and it’s up to them to make decisions for the desired outcome.
They value participation in their culture and can regularly involve activities such as:
- Quiz nights
- Team bonding days and activities
- Organizational events
- Craft beer tasting
The person we are seeking will possess the following:
- An entrepreneurial, ambitious and winning mindset. You’ll be given full ownership of projects and will have to make decisions independently.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree whether it’s in civil engineering or project management related
- A minimum of 5 years’ New Zealand based experience within a Civil Engineering, Project Management position within a consulting environment
- A relationship-centric approach to business and the ability to confidently communicate with different stakeholders
- Great time-management skills
- The current legal rights to live and work within New Zealand
Apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 to understand more.