The NES Chicago office currently has an excellent job opportunity with one of the world’s largest oil and gas brands at their refinery located in the Joliet area for a Data Analyst. This individual would be responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Joliet, IL area.
Hours: M-TH 7AM-6PM
Pay Range: $25-$35/hr. depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run from mid February, 2020 and last until the end of the 2020 calendar year.
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data.
- Consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Validate and analyze data and review forms for quality and completeness.
- File systems and manage hard copy records to meet retention guidelines.
- Analyze information provided in handwritten forms, reports, e-mails, scanned documents, spreadsheets and quality review the information prior to inputting into the appropriate SAP, Meridium or local database system.
- Must have 5+ years experience in data analyzing or a similar capacity.
- Must have experience with SAP, Meridium, and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas field would be a big plus.
- Previous experience working in a senior data analyst role would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Joliet, IL area are strongly preferred.