Job DescriptionPermit to Work Coordinator
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with Standard Specifications.
- English fluent.
- Relevant years Professional Experience.
- Minimum years’ Experience within project.
- Good communication skills, English (mandatory), Vietnamese appreciated.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ensures proper co-ordination of all works to be carried out.
- Ensures that conflicting permits are brought to the attention of the Platform Superintendent.
- Is the focal point for all permits issued on the Site by MP, including those permits that are suspended, but where the work is not complete?
- Ensure compliance with the PTW Originator and submission requirements.
- Provides a quality check of the permits, supporting documents and certificates prior to issue ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained.
- Assist the CCR in operating the permit office to reflect the current status of all MP permit work and isolations.
- This includes maintaining the permit display board in the control room for MP e-PTW.
- Participates in monitoring, auditing and assurance activities.
- Participates to the e-PTW coordination daily meetings.
- Ensures that the original of all work permits and certificates are held on the Site for a period of sixty days.
- Ensures that if an accident/incident occurs, the copy of the work permit and any associated certificate(s) shall be scanned and attached to the incident report (to be recorded into Synergi by HSE team).
- The original permit and any associated original documents shall be retained on file by the HSE-SA until subsequent investigations have concluded.