Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Are you ready to shape the digital future together with us?
At ix3 we are passionate about leveraging technology combined with Aker Solutions’ engineering expertise to impact one of the biggest and most complex industries today, the energy industry.
We develop compelling software applications for our customers in the energy industry, accelerating field development projects and optimizing asset integrity, safety and performance. We bring together engineering, manufacturing and live-streamed operational data into Integral™, our operational digital twin platform that provides coherency across assets, data sources and lifecycle phases.
We are looking for Graduate Software Developers to join us as part of a growing software house in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Aker Solutions strives to be the best. We attract the best graduates and help them learn, grow and realize their dreams through mentoring and other career development opportunities.
As part of our team we will help you achieve your greatest potential. The program provides structured training and development through a combination of project work, and on-the-job and formal training. A mentor is assigned to you to support your professional development.
On completion of the program, you will have achieved the following:
- Gained required experience and competence to move towards more advanced technical levels
- Gained experience in problem solving by working in a bold and challenging environment
- Developed the necessary skills to exercise judgement in decision making
- Gained an understanding of Aker Solutions’ operations and opportunities
- Developed the skills needed to work in a adaptable and agile environment at all levels
- Gained an understanding of our products and the market we operate in
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
The graduate program is suitable for graduates who expect or have recently attained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following discipline areas:
- Computer Science
- Application Software Development
- Data Science
- User Experience and Design