Job DescriptionGlobal Systems Director – Permanent – UK Wide
Global Systems Director required working for a Global organisation, my client is looking for a highly experience IT and technology leader to help create and direct this agenda, working alongside the group commercial leaders to shape the future in this technology space whilst seeking the support of the local in country IT leaders to realise this wider strategy in conjunction with their own local strategy and commercial needs.
Global Systems Director will have:
- Has a high experience of what ERP and Business Transactional systems are capable of. It would help if you had experience, in the SAP, Navision, Oracle technologies. Along with experience of Pharmaceutical or Warehouse management solutions such as SAP, Red Prairie and other tier one solution’s.
- Has experience in directing Integration, EDI and messaging solutions to support the needs of a business and its suppliers and customers
- Global Systems Director has experience in delivering and directing Web and Web Transactional systems to support the needs to of a business and its customers and suppliers.
- A leadership understanding of what good program, change and technology delivery looks like.
- Is beginning to explore what digital means and its applicability for a business
- Has a track record as a business leader in delivering projects and everything that is expected at a leadership level.
This role will require international travel. It is expected that perhaps under normal operating practice this may be around 5 days per month.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Global Systems Director – Permanent – UK Wide