Job DescriptionJob Description
• Plan, manage & control overall scope of E& I works for all projects.
• Understand Project specifications, prepare specifications for electrical equipment, instrument and systems, and evaluate suppliers’ proposals.
• Guide Engineers/Designers/Subcontractors in producing Field Engineering Drawings and verify their accuracy based on project specifications and applicable local and international codes.
• Manage Supervisors/Subcontractors for the execution of construction works by regular visits and meetings.
• Interface with other disciplines proactively to ensure there are no mis-matches.
• Liaise with clients’ Engineers/ Supervisors for the smooth execution of projects.
• Recognized Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering with 10-12 years relevant working experience, preferably in the chemical engineering industry.
• Experience with HV/MV/LV Electrical system is highly preferred
• Matured, Proactive, leadership qualities, good communication and interpersonal skills are essential and willing to work longer hours based on project needs.
• Familiarity with relevant Local & International Engineering Codes and Practices. Able to work independently and is a good team player