Job DescriptionSTR Supervisor 2
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- NDT experienced ( radiography , UT , MPI )
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- English fluent.
- Relevant Professional Experience.
- Minimum Experience within project.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- To review Shop drawings Documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors, conformity with the Approved detail engineering documentation.
- Monitor pre-fabrication, assembly and erection activities carried out by Contractor with his database follow-up.
- Review and approved the different progress/inspection reports issued by the Contractor.
- Follow up the construction activities of Topsides, jackets and Bridges and insure proper records (Progress /NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualification and performance.
- Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to NDT (NCRs).
- Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and liaise with the Major Projects QA/QC SPDT for the resolution.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of COMPANY.
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions and/or relocations to follow-up offshore installation campaign.