Job DescriptionTopsides QC Supervisor
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Welding, Certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
- NDT Certified Level II as per ISO 9712 for RT and UT.
- Relevant Professional Experience.
- Minimum Experience within project.
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME.
- Experience on construction yard is required.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- BOSIET + H2S.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Perform all COMPANY quality inspections related to welding activity.
- Ensure that Contractor’s personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Ensure that material traceability system is maintained throughout the construction and hook-up processes.
- Review and endorse Contractor quality inspections related to welding and material traceability on a daily basis.
- Follow-up the Construction activities and ensure the contract requirements are applied.
- Monitor welding consumables management by Contractor including consumable test report.
- Witness production tests.
- Report to MP Welding Engineer on technical problems affecting welding and material metallurgy.
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non Conformance reports.
- Participate in the change management process (Technical Query, Deviation Request).
- Follow up the welding activities and ensure proper records are maintained (welding/NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Review manufacturing records books.
- Report on regular bass all Quality Matters to Topsides QC Superintendent.