Job DescriptionSenior Process Engineer
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering from a recognised university. Relevant plus years’ of relevant upstream oil and gas industry experience.
· Exposure to all stages of the offshore oil & gas project life cycle and to operating assets is essential.
· Proven experience in working with engineering contractors.
· Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills.
· Fluent in English – Both spoken and written.
· Assure and promote the application of COMPANY HSE, Safety and Process Engineering rules and standards.
· Promote safety culture within COMPANY personnel and contractors and proactively report observations.
· Ensure the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment during the execution of his/her activities.
· Risk Management:
· Participate in Risk analysis as required for the work.
· Participate in HAZOPS/ HAZID’s,/ SIL Assessment, Risk Assessments and JSA’s when required.
· Scope and development: Perform checks and accept, FEED and detailed engineering studies in the frame of process-related modifications to existing or new installations performed in-house or subcontracted.
· Prepare/review scopes of work for the same.
· Provide input, support and participation to/in engineering safety reviews and be responsible for action resolution.
· Execute and/or coordinate necessary technical studies in order to propose robust and optimised technical solutions.
· Inputs to the technical review of bidders’ proposals and prepare technical recommendations accordingly.
· Develop innovative solutions and seek out technologies that can reduce risk, minimise lifecycle costs, increase productivity or improve uptime/efficiency.
· Review FEED and EPC Contractors’ engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
· Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and COMPANY standards.
· Ensure that best (process) engineering practices, lessons learnt and know-how are employed in carrying out all activities.
· Contribute to the safe, timely and on-budget completion of FDBN1 project.
· Ensure that all work is carried out in a professional manner and in compliance with COMPANY values, policies, specifications and procedures.
· Provide assurance that FEED and EPC Contractor deliverables are in-line with COMPANY HSE, Safety and Process
· Engineering rules, standards and international codes.
· Undertake quality and safety audits of projects, worksites and contractors’ organisations as required.