Job DescriptionMaintenance Manager
NES Global Talent are working with a leading manufacturer of speciality chemicals who are looking to engage with an experienced Maintenance Manager on a contract basis, located in Cumbria.
The opportunity is site based; you will join and manage an existing team responsible for undertaking maintenance activities and projects across the Top Tier Comah facility.
The successful candidate will have experience managing maintenance in a process environment, delivering a ‘right first time’ approach. They will have experience managing, coaching and influence a team with the goal of establishing a competent team capable of solving the right problems and filling future engineering gaps. Someone who is familiar with PSSR, COMAH, ATEX, and DSEAR Regulations. Experience in working with pressure systems, pipeline, oil systems steam generators.
A proven background in leadership and management. Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation engineering. Fault finding will be advantageous.
- Ensure the availability of the assets on the manufacturing plant
- Responsible for the upkeep and review of the manufacturing area’s maintenance guide and strategy
- Responsible for managing technicians
- Management, forecasting and adherence of site budgets
- Ensure Good Engineering Standards
- Maintain Safety Standards, Operating Methods and Installation procedures are adhered to
- Degree qualified or HNC equivalent.
- Experience in maintenance team management including budget management
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Strong management and influencing skills
- Reliability centred maintenance and condition based monitoring experience
- Previous experience working on COMAH sites (Top Tier preferable) PSSR, ATEX, and DSEAR