Job DescriptionOur Client is currently seeking Turnaround Execution Coordinators to work at site on a 10/10 rotation.
The contract will begin in April and go through to October. There will be a mandatory 6 week summer break approx between end of June and middle of August.
Contracts must provide all their own PPE.
Turnaround Execution Coordinator
Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery.
• Collaborate with Operations Turnaround Coordinator to validate value added, detailed job scopes. Ensure plans incorporate all learnings and archived plans from previous turnarounds.
• Utilize job scopes, subject matter experts, technical literature, equipment drawings, field visits, job safety aids, safety standards, etc. to develop detailed, safe, efficient job plans.
• Prepare job packages per a defined, detailed operating discipline utilizing SAP to sequence the jobs and order the materials.
• Complete a rigorous planning certification process, and as experience allows mentor other planners.
• Collaborate with the scheduler, project teams when relevant, Operations Turnaround Coordinator, and other applicable SMEs to develop a value creating integrated schedule.
• Collaborate with the scheduler and cost controller to develop a value creating labor resource plan.
• Procure labor, managed services, and materials per defined labor and material selection processes.
• Set up service level agreement meetings with service providers and perform pre walk through exercises / dress rehearsals.
• Direct work activity in pre-work, execution, and post-work. Drive safety and productivity performance, remove barriers as needed, update schedules, and approve labor charges.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a chemical or refining manufacturing facility.
• 20+ years’ experience in and understanding of the flow of maintenance work in various crafts.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and nights as needed.
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
• A self-starter who can identify, prioritize, and accomplish.
• Ability to collaborate, negotiate, and facilitate decision – making in high stress turnaround environment • Have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Maintenance craft experience or exposure to maintenance work in a refining or petrochemical environment.
• Experience in planning jobs in SAP.