Job DescriptionBS degree in Business and Management OR Engineer
With 6 years of experience on related filed.
Performs a wide range of professional and analytical tasks in the area of Audio/Visual systems. Responsible for design and development of new A/V control systems, integrate new technologies with existing A/V systems, video conferencing systems web based conferencing system integration including networking, prepare cost estimation, develop, evaluate and provide various office equipment solutions based on
customer requirement, review and test new products, conduct technical evaluation of various AV and office technology products, monitor and
review office equipment deployment, assignment, inventory control system, forecast requirements and provide maintenance support in an
efficient and effective manner company-wide.
- Provide high-end AV systems design for Board rooms, conference rooms, Meeting rooms#etc.
- Direct and manage the specification and design of the Operations environment to ensure that AV infrastructure investments meet
- strategic goals in line with current trends.
- Develop detailed Bill of Materials (BOM), detailed drawings including Design drawings, Signal Flow diagrams, Facility drawings,
- System drawings, As-built drawings etc.
- Coordinate with allied trades for Architectural and Infrastructure Requirements.
- Develop, Test, and implement control system (AMX, Crestron, Extron, etc.) codes and DSP files such as Biamp, Clear One, Extron,
- Cisco etc
- Interact and work collaboratively with outside A/V consultants and contractors to ensure quality of work and Industrial and
- organizational standards are met.
- Provide technical support and training to end users