Job Description- Experience 3-5 years.
1. Update equipment master data in SAP system
2. Identifies all materials, tools, equipment, and special preparations required for each job step.
3. Ensures that materials are received prior to scheduling the job.
4. Ensures that surplus and excess materials are returned to the Storehouse.
5. Arranges for and schedules support service equipment, to coincide with the maintenance order scheduling.
6. Maintains maintenance order and equipment history files and is responsible for checking and ensuring data is entered.
7. Ensures accuracy of all related computerized maintenance management system (SAP_PM) data files.
8. Daily review of all released maintenance orders material reservations, committed materials and performs MIGO_GI prior to scheduling the work.
9. Checks, received, store materials and issue to craftsmen assigned for Orders on daily schedule work.
10. Request crane/trailer and ensures contracts readiness or other resources required on the daily scheduled jobs.
11. Lists, edits and checks all issued minor maintenance tickets (MMT) and plans/schedules work.
12. Attends meeting & responsible for making the weekly and the daily work schedules.
13. Updates maintenance order statuses.
14. Generates SAP and Plant Maintenance Dash Board (PMDB) Reports for performance or tracking analysis