Job DescriptionRole: URF Pipeline Installation Engineer
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 12-18 months
Are you looking to work for one of the world’s leading Oil and Gas Operators? Do you have experience working on large Global Oil and Gas projects? Are you a Pipeline Installation Engineer looking for a new challenge?
NES are currently looking for multiple URF Pipeline Installation Engineers for one of our clients, a Global Operator based in Paris with business trips across the globe.
• To follow up on project requirements, design criteria, functional requirements, codes and rules for performance of activities related to offshore subsea pipelines and subsea structures (engineering, fabrication, qualification, testing, preparation, execution of subsea operations, etc.).
• To be in charge of installation engineering activities for the proper execution of the UFR package process including mobilization/load-out/sea fastening (and associated calculation notes), transportation (vessel stability…), jumpers, spools, umbilicals and pipeline laying (in relation with associated UFR Package Leads – Umb. & Rigid).
• To submit action plans as required for the proper execution of the activities under his responsibility.
• To prepare necessary supporting technical documents related to installation engineering.
• To ensure adequate technical support to the URF Construction Lead during the project for all technical matters related to the said discipline.
• To participate as CPY reference for design and installation engineering topics during project execution.
• To ensure that the contractor works as per the project specifications, including Company general specifications and international codes.
• To participate to the interface management as part of the installation team with other contractors (like SPS/Platform contractor)
• To ensure, in cooperation with the Company HSE Engineer, that risk assessments are properly conducted.
• To assess the suitability of mitigation measures proposed by CTR during Risk Assessment.
• To follow as technical support the offshore installation works and manage all Management of Changes.
• To manage and ensure that the as-built documentation is properly prepared and handed over to the Company.
• To manage all surveys (pre-engineering, pre-lay, laying, post-lay, etc.).
• To manage all engineering studies related to diving activities