Job DescriptionOur Client is currently seeking Turnaround Execution Coordinators to work at site on a 10/10 rotation.
The contract will begin in April and go through to October. There will be a mandatory 6 week summer break approx between end of June and middle of August.
Contracts must provide all their own PPE.
- Position will be interface between multiple project groups and owner with communication, interface and coordination being key amongst all groups. Expertise should be from large refinery or oil sands processing facility.
- Strong safety acumen, familiarity with safety culture will be given preference
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work with multiple contractors as well as various subcontractors to ensure multiple work fronts are coordinated safely and efficiently
- High level of analytical ability and strategic thinking required to gather and evaluate complex information obtained from a variety of sources and to formulate recommendations
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of the organization
- The ability to develop and conduct presentations for a variety of audience
- Leadership skills to act as a role model, promoting a positive influence on the work of others through demonstration of technical expertise and effective interpersonal skills
- Maintenance Sponsor/Owners Work Site Representative(OWSR)
- 10+ Years experience
- Industrial Journey Person in one or more areas:
- Flights available from Edmonton, Calgary or Fort McMurray
- Contractor is responsible for getting themselves to a hub city
- Fly in Fly Out days are half days (8 hours in and 4 hours out)
- Day Shift: 6:00am to 5:30pm
- Night Shift: 6:00pm to 5:30am (no premium)
- 12 billable hours
- PPE: Must be supplied by the contractor, with the exception of hard hats which will be supplied by IOL