Job DescriptionUX Designer – Permanent – Milton, Oxfordshire
Essential for UX Designer:- Seasoned UX Designer. Experience using Sketch & Abstract for UI designs. Ability to create clickable prototypes of your design concepts, either in code or using tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma & Principle. Passion for well-crafted & modern B2B user experience. Enjoy solving problems & taking on new challenges, using a mix of creative & analytical methods. Hands-on experience working in an agile Enterprise environment – particularly any involving the visualization of complex data & processes
You will be required to send me a copy of your portfolio or a narrated selection of work examples. My client is looking to see how you consider, approach & resolve real-world UX challenges. My client would like to see examples of wireframes, prototypes, user journeys/experience maps, personas, usability test plans & reports, end product designs etc.
As a UX Designer are you good at:-
· Contributing to (& depending on experience, leading) the UX of complex projects through from Discovery to Delivery, including everything in between
· Translating user outcomes to interaction designs through sketching, wireframing, prototyping
· Participating in & sometimes leading research to help you & your team generate understanding & empathy for your users & their needs
· Extracting requirements from client stakeholders & subject matter experts, & exploring how these can be translated into compelling design concepts
· Planning & facilitating workshops to help you, your team, & customers discover needs, set project direction, & ideate solutions
· Testing designs with users & responding appropriately to feedback – knowing when to defend your approach & when to iterate
· Drawing upon existing design standards & pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary
· Thinking about Information Architecture & how best to expose only what is necessary to the end user through simple UI & Interaction
· Communicating your designs to non-technical stakeholders
· Helping non-UX professionals to understand the value of UX & adopt UX practices – we believe the experience is a shared responsibility & want to take the whole team on the journey
UX Designer Experience:
In addition to the basic skills, these skills could set you apart from the pack!
· Applying user centered design techniques such as story mapping & lean UX to capture the required user outcomes
· Hands-on experience working in an agile Enterprise environment – particularly any involving the visualization of complex data & processes
· Experience using Sketch & Abstract for UI designs
· Ability to create clickable prototypes of your design concepts, either in code or using tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma & Principle.
· Successful experience in more complex fields such as business intelligence, healthcare, finance, enterprise, etc
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK