Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international clients in oil and gas to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Energy industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Support Engineer to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in here in Brisbane. An overview is below
Responsibilities will include though are not limited to:
1. Conduct documentation gap analysis pertaining to the Hazardous Area Inspection Strategy.
2. Identify and facilitate remedial actions.
3. Identify, track and report on project(s).
4. Work within specified data standards.
5. Prepare bulk data upload files and scrutinise the loaded data for accuracy and correction.
6. The position is primarily office based, with some site travel required.
7. The position is seen as an entry point to Maintenance Engineering.
Experience will include:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of Hazardous Area Inspections.
2. Experience with CMMS, SAP or Maximo useful.
3. Coal Seam gas (CSG) Industry experience desirable but not essential.
4. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background – Degree or trade qualified.
5. Ability to interpret technical documents e.g. datasheets, Single Line Diagrams, Loop Diagrams etc required.
6. Experience working with document control systems -
7. Experience with, and commitment to, maintenance systems, procedures & quality standards.
8. Experienced in the use of Oracle SQL Developer.
9. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
10. Experience in Data Loading and manipulation techniques.
11. Control & Instrumentation or Electrical background
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
The incumbent will be will be based in Brisbane, QLD on a 5/2 Mon - Fri roster, with occasional travel to site required to travel to sites in the Surat Basin. In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 12 contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.