Job DescriptionThis is an exciting Clinical Project Manager opportunity within an expanding CRO with operations all over Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a Clinical Research Organisation that provides clinical study management on a wide range of phases and therapeutic areas. As a Clinical Project Manager, you will be part of a highly talented team and you will be tasked in ensuring that the clinical projects are executed with the highest quality and in a timely manner.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning and delivery of assigned clinical projects.
- Ensure clinical projects are executed within budget and timelines and are in accordance with GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance for assigned projects to the internal project team.
- Ensure client relationships are strengthened and act as point of contact for any project enquiries.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in a life science field.
- Previous clinical project management experience in a CRO.
- Expert knowedge of ICH-GCP guidelines and other regulatory requirements both locally and internationally.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills