Job DescriptionNES Global Talent dla Naszego Klienta - firmy TOP 5 z branży automatyki procesowej, działającej w obszarze chemii, petrochemii, energetyki, przemysłu ciężkiego, papiernictwa prowadzi obecnie rekrutacje na stanowisko:
DCS Ovation Service Engineer
- Become as knowledgeable as possible on product, participating in training programs, and through individual effort and initiative.
- Very good understanding of cybersecurity in DCS systems
- Very good understanding of Ovation in all areas. Very good understanding of requirements, keep up to date on latest DCS features, software and hardware developments.
- At all time ensure and provide high quality professional services to customers.
- During the project phase, conduct System start up, I/O checkout support and system commissioning, as well support the Process Start Up Engineer during the start up and commissioning period.
- Conduct Ovation training courses for Operation and Maintenance personnel, at customer site and off-site when required.
- Be first customer contact during warranty and after warranty services
- Lead in investigation and responsible for resolution of system related customer complaints and reported problems. Make troubleshooting of the problem, provide and/or recommend solutions to these complaints/problems.
- Participate in defining and performing acceptance tests.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical Degree (electrical/electronic, power)
- Minimum 2 years experience with IT in DCS
- Minimum 3 years experience in the process control system industry, power generation
- Strong experience of the DCS application,
- Start up and Commissioning Experience in the process automation, control performance
- Prepared to travel whenever necessary an on short notice
- Fluent in English Language
- Willing to work in a team