Senior Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Safety Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Cerys Walker|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 10:19|
EU APPLICANTS ONLY
- Produce and check project deliverables on loss prevention (Safety philosophies, hazardous area classification, Fire Zoning, F&G detection system, EER systems, Specification of safety equipment/systems, Performance standards), follow-up various safety issues related to design on packaged equipment, provide technical guidance to the Junior Engineer(s) of the team and to other disciplines when required.
- Second the nominated lead safety engineer on FEED/EPC Projects.
- Extensive knowledge in safety rules in the Oil & Gas offshore industry.
- An experience in safety in design and production of engineering deliverables (reports, specification, datasheets, layouts…) in execution phase of Chemical/petrochemical/Oil & Gas facilities is mandatory.
- Past experience of lead safety engineer within a contractor organization much appreciated.
- Fluency in French and English essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's