Job DescriptionSenior Management Position - Excellent route to progression - Opportinity to make your mark through improvements - Days role - Permanent
Working on behalf of a globally recognised market leader in the manufacture of liquid fertilisers, we are looking for an experienced production manager able to make an impact through their knowledge of best practice and ability to implement improvement strategies.
Whether you're looking to take the next step from a supervisory / lead role to a more senior management position, or you're an experienced senior manager looking for your next challenge. This is a position where your expertise, knowledge and ideas are not only acknowledged, but highly valued as an integral part of the site's overall long-term development team.
Ideally you will hold a higher level education in a technical discipline and have a strong background in the chemicals industry or a related area of production.
- Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills (responsible for 2 direct reports and 12 indirect)
- Confident in challenging existing methods and introducing improvements
- Ability to identify health & safety risks and implement change
- Thorough knowledge of best practice in a similar production environment
- Able to compile, maintain and report accurate production records
- Good level of IT literacy
- Full, clean driving license