EUROPEAN APPLICANTS ONLY
Duration: 5 months
Based in our Paris offices, and under the responsibility of your lead engineer, you will be in charge of instrumentation design of offshore topsides (specification, schematics, data sheet, calculation note, technical room definition, instrumentation database….).
The following qualifications and requirements are expected:
- M.Sc or equivalent with specialization in instrumentation,
- Knowledge of industrial instrumentation and of process control and safety systems
- 3 years' experience required
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, codes of practice, international standards
- Experience of instrumentation databases software (SPI, S4I, Avéva Instrumentation) would be a plus,
- Fluent English - Good written (including report writing) and verbal communication.