Experienced estimating professional with Engineering, Procurement & Construction background to lead and align project teams in pursuit of high quality capital cost estimates.
Responsible for developing E&P and EPC estimates for client investment decisions and competitive lump sum proposals. Must have experience with partner relationships, working in both multi-office and JV project environments. Role is central to supporting the development of the Group’s Estimating growth and core competency initiatives.
- Confirms adherence to Estimating procedures and for estimate content.
- Produces estimates utilizing standard estimating methods, procedures and work processes.
- Responsible for the overall performance and quality of estimating work on the project.
- Interfaces and reports to the Manager of Estimating regarding key estimating issues.
- Interfaces with project engineer / leads for quality and schedule of engineering deliverables.
- Interfaces with construction for quality and schedule of their deliverables.
- Interfaces with procurement and subcontracts for quality and schedule of their deliverables.
- Leads estimate planning and alignment meetings with Company and client teams.
- Leads interim estimate review and endorsement meetings with Company and client teams.
- Reviews all final estimate packages to ensure accuracy and completeness, prior to final presentation and/or formal quotation.
- Presents Estimate Confidence Package at Executive Committee approval meetings.
- Participates in EPC and services proposal preparation and client presentations.
- BA/BS in related field preferred, or equivalent years of experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Estimating.
- Skilled in preparation of conceptual, factored and detailed estimates.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, AspenTech Capital Cost Estimator and database estimating programs.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have EPC experience and be authorised to work in the US without the need for visa sponsorship