Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and experienced architect to join their team based in the North Shore. This role will reporting into the Managing Director of this business and will be responsible for the architectural service line within this multi-disciplinary consulting firm.
Services lines this company offers include architectural, building surveying, quantity surveying, project management and engineering services. Within the architectural side of the business they have a close-knit team that is responsible for delivering a multitude of different projects throughout the commercial and residential sectors.
This company values the culture they’ve developed and invested in; throughout the business staff is happy to work hard and celebrate success together.
Within this role we’re seeking an ambitious, outgoing, and commercially-minded professional that has the capacity and knowledge to manage and mentor current staff members whilst having some delivery, business management and business development responsibilities. On the back of strong business successes across all business lines they’re able to implement an aggressive growth strategy and are seeking people that are willing to jump at this opportunity. In addition, you’ll have a seat at the table of board meetings and able to influence the business from a strategic level.
We’re seeking the following attributes:
- 12 plus years’ experience within an architectural capacity for a consultancy based in New Zealand, local knowledge of the Auckland market is highly advantageous
- Project experience within the commercial and/or residential sectors
- A relevant architecture degree and a member of NZRAB
- The ability to create and maintain longlasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong ability to build new business development connections
- The current legal right to live and work within New Zealand
There’s an attractive package on offer consisting of an upper-quartile salary, benefits and equity once your capabilities have been proven.