Direct, plan, execute & control all contracts, tendering & purchasing related activities. This shall include, but not be limited to, Procure-to-Pay Cycle, negotiating, drafting, developing and finalizing contracts with external parties in accordance with the company’s business objectives.
8 + years’ experience in Contracts, Tendering, purchasing & sourcing fields, 3 years of which should be in a supervisory level with a major international Contractor or busy supply chain function in handling international contracts within a manufacturing industry.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Law or any related field. Professional qualifications in Supply Chain such as CIPS will be necessary.
Skills, Capabilities and Languages:
- Strong knowledge of procurement and supply chain processes.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative and/or operations services.
- Knowledge of international standard legal forms of contract, business law and contract management.
- Knowledge of leading industry best practices in contracts and procurement
- Knowledge of leading best practices strategic sourcing and procurement
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multi-cultural and management teams.
- Exposure to Quality Management concepts and principles under ISO 9000 Series or British / European standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic speaking beneficial
- Well-organized and excellent in planning and prioritizing
- Computer literacy with high proficiency in MS Office and ERP modules.