Updating the workforce planning and the position database/evaluation for a set of entities in liaison with the HR Business Partner.
Reliability of the HR information system and its embedded e-services/workflows through
- The administration of roles and configuration of the system
- The design and implementation of data quality check
- First level support to all HR users
- Delivery of high quality date output and analytics on regular basis and on demand
- Interfaces with other systems and troubleshooting
To qualify, candidate must posses the following:
- Master/ Bachelor's degree in business administration, preferably Major in Human Resources Management
- 5-8 yrs experience
- Good English Com skills
- Capacity to work in project mode, respect deadline and deliver high quality output.
- Proven capacity to train users and understand their needs
- Proficiency in HR Information Systems ( Business Objects and INFOR solutions) is required.