Protein Purification SME/ DSP Scientist - Immediate Start Contract
|Job Title:||Protein Purification SME/ DSP Scientist - Immediate Start Contract|
|Contact Name:||Elena Cazacu|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 11:39|
I'm currently working with a biotech company that due to their current expansion of their manufacturing sites on Swiss territory are now looking to expand their MSAT team with a Protein Purification SME.
Due to the new construction you will not only have the chance to work with state of the art equipment but you will also be able to enlarge your skill set since you will have duties in both supporting the lab together with the tech transfer processes. This will make your profile more marketable for future projects.
- commissioning and qualification of downstream laboratory equipment
- implementation of the purification process at laboratory scale
- defining experimental designs in context of process characterization, technology transfer
- development of qualified downscale models at laboratory scale.
- minimum of 5 years experience at laboratory scale, process development or manufacturing scale
- Vast experience in protein purification
- Experience in Commercial Scale is Very Important
- Fluency in English and a minimum of conversation French is needed.
This will be a 3-4 month contract with Immediate Start (Ideally 1st of March). Interviews with the client are to be held on Thursday (24.02.2020), so please get in touch straight away for further information in order to give yourself the best chances in getting the contract.
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance and technical roles, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Elena Cazacu, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Scientist - Protein Mass Spectrometry
Senior Scientist - NGS
Lead DMPK Scientist
Global Regulatory Affairs Consultant/SME - Labelling - 6 month Contract