Lead environmental permitting and provide environmental specialist advisory and compliance programs in accordance with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements for Projects and Company operations.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
Qualifications, Knowledge and/or Experience
- Degree in Science or Engineering from a recognised university.
- 10 years’ experience in a world class organization with preference for oil and gas, process or petrochemical industries including at least 5 years in environmental management.
- International environmental standards and regulations, best practice management.
- Strong environmental project experience in Oil & Gas industry (both conceptual and engineering)
Technical and Business Skills
- Advanced technical expertise in environmental regulations and permitting.
- Advanced technical expertise in developing sustainability policy and environmental management system.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.