- Maintain environmental compliance and waste management programs in accordance with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements for Projects and Company operations.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
Qualifications, Knowledge and/or Experience
- Degree in Science or Engineering from a recognised university.
- 8 years’ experience in a world class organization with preference for oil and gas, process or petrochemical industries including at least 3 years’ in environmental management.
- International environmental standards and regulations, best practice management.
- Strong environmental project experience in Oil & Gas industry
Technical and Business Skills
- Advanced technical expertise in environmental regulations and permitting.
- Advanced technical expertise in developing sustainability policy and environmental management system.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.