HSE Advisor - Shutdowns & Turnarounds
|Job Title:||HSE Advisor - Shutdowns & Turnarounds|
|Start Date:||2020-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sally Alexander|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 09:30|
Currently Queensland’s Energy industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced HSE Field Advisor – Shutdowns & Turnarounds to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in Queensland.
As a key member of the Owner’s team the primary responsibility of the HSE Field Advisor – Shutdowns & Turnarounds.
is to provide on-site Health, Safety & Environment (HSSE&SP) advice/support for Upstream Operations in relation to the systematic management of hazards and effects and associated systems that can negatively impact on the business HSSE Performance.
Responsibilities will include though are not limited to:
•Back to back HSE support to the Shutdowns/Turnarounds team in Upstream Operations. Preparation, execution and close down of turnarounds across the Surat Basin throughout each year
•Ensure proper incident management and input
•Manage HSSE tour schedule and close-out of actions
•Conduct regular site visits, inspections, incident reporting, investigations, and close out
•Roll-out training and improvement programs
•Manage queries from Turnaround management regarding HSSE activities, compliance, incidents, etc.
•Monitor, report and follow-up key HSSE indicators from contractors, such as observation cards
•Regularly attend key contractor meetings
•Ensure effective and documented handover. This also includes guaranteeing that work during the hitch is completed, and tasks handover as well as work area are done in a professional manner
Experience will include:
• An HSSE&SP/Technical/Operational qualification with 8-10 years’ experience as HSSE&SP professional / practitioner
• Highly engaging and capable of motivating teams to strive for and achieve Goal Zero
• Experienced in the onboarding of contractors to meet regulatory and Company requirements
• Possess an understanding of shutdowns and turnarounds in the oil and gas industry
• High level of HSSE&SP knowledge which can be effectively applied to the work with the experience in effectively engaging and influencing a wide range of field based staff, contractor/vendor staff
• Knowledge of Australian regulatory requirements (local procedures and permits, particularly those associated with P&G and WHS)
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
The incumbent will be will be based onsite working 15 days on 13 days off rotation based from Brisbane. In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 12 contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
$1500 - $1700 per month, Benefits: Food, Accomodation, Transport & other benefits
Fort Mc Murray, Canada
General Safety Advisor
Benton, United States
$600 - $775 per day
Laboratory Operations Advisor
Fort Mc Murray, Canada