To support hiring managers with filling their vacancies to target start dates ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met. The role of the Onsite Recruiter is to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services in line with agreed service levels. This will involve utilizing recruitment technology applications and managing end-to end processes to provide recruitment services for a specific business unit applying best practices to ensure complete compliance and customer satisfaction.
- To carry recruitment activities as per instructed in the Operations Manual
- To provide solutions to basic recruitment problems and issues
- To continuously solicit feedback and follow up on required actions from Hiring Managers, Candidates, HR and Process / Mobility and Onboarding Teams
- To assign tasks to recruitment support team clearly and concisely.
- Independently manage own workload, time and resources
- To take direction and accept guidance from Team Lead / Recruitment Operations manager
- Build highly effective business relationships with stakeholders, particularly Hiring Managers and HR
- Attend training and development courses / sessions as required
- Ensure that all mandatory reports are completed and submitted within the stipulated time frame
- Provide regular and meaningful updates to stakeholders on recruitment activities
- Recognize issues that require escalation and escalate in a reasonable time frame, usually not more than 24 hours
- At least 3-4 years of related experience
- Ability to work under pressure, well-versed in communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous with strong self-motivation and independence with ability to work at fast paced recruitment