- West Yorkshire
- Excellent business with a track-record of growth and development
- Great company with excellent opportunities for the right candidate
Our client are a Manufacturing business, based in West Yorkshire who have undergone significant growth over the last 12 months. They manufacture a wide range of products to a series of stringent manufacturing standards from their facility in West Yorkshire, supplying critical components to some of the world’s most interesting businesses.
The business is highly regarded and has excellent staff retention, which makes them one of the area’s most attractive employers.
This is a high-profile role for my client; providing a strategic lead on Quality Management as the business continues to grow. As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing standards across the business
- Managing and developing a team of Quality and Regulatory professionals – helping them to achieve their career goals in a growing manufacturing business
- Maintaining an Audit-ready site – specifically to ISO13485, ISO9001 and AS91XX standards
- Advising the business on any upcoming changes to manufacturing legislation – ensuring the company has a head-start and is able to effectively and efficiently stay ahead of the curve
- Developing and leading on Quality Improvement processes and procedures across the team
The successful candidate will have a track-record of success as a Quality Manager and will be used to operating at a strategic level within a busy manufacturing environment.
As Quality Manager, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to negotiate and influence Senior Leaders within a business – instilling a business-wide commitment to Quality Manufacturing standards ahead of other concerns
- An ability to maintain and manage complex Quality systems, ensuring continued compliance at all times with complex Quality Standards
- An excellent knowledge of Quality as a concept, implementing new quality standards as the business grows into new areas.