Petrophysics Specialist (Operations)
|Job Title:||Petrophysics Specialist (Operations)|
|Contact Name:||Jhoanna Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 08:04|
responsible for performance of Petrophysical activities associated with active field surveillance and development including formation evaluation planning,on-site supervision and QC of offshore and onshore wireline logging activities (open and cased hole), integrated analysis of log, core and fluid data, perforation recommendations, maintenance of Petrophysical databases, and integration of Petrophysical results in geologic and engineering models and interpretations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Petrophysics, Geology, or Engineering from an accredited and recognized university.
· Minimum 20+ years Industry Experience including major integrated oil company
· Minimum of 15 years post-degree, relevant working experience.
· Minimum of 5 years experience mentoring.
· Familiar with offshore operations and safety.
· Minimum of 5 years experience working in a multidisciplinary team.
· Minimum of 5 years carbonate reservoir experience.
· Minimum of 5 years new field development experience.
· Minimum of 5 years experience working with gas reservoirs.
· Minimum of 5 years recent experience using petrophysical workstation and software (i.e. Techlog, Geoframe, PetroWorks, Elan, etc.) to generate petrophysical interpretations.
· Demonstrated ability to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Cross functional skills related to Subsurface Development (e.g. - Drilling, Completions, RE Simulation, RE surveillance, Data Management, Production Engineering)
Interpersonal, mentoring and leadership skills
Petroleum Engineering and Petrophysical Data Analysis
Integration of Multidisciplinary Technical Data
English communication skills (oral and written)
Technical Writing and Documentation
Proven ability to generate and document new ideas/concepts to improve work flows and technical understanding
Computing skills in commonly used software (e.g.Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this tax free job opportunity!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's