Job DescriptionEUROPEAN APPLICANTS ONLY
In connection with the activity manager, the main candidate will help to guarantee the quality of the notes issued by the Division Director.
These notes record analyses, decision-making on subjects related to risks, anti-corruption measures, compliance rules set by the company.
These notes relate to requests from:
- Validation of a commercial partner after carrying out a Due Diligence.
- Validation of a strategic supplier in the commercial phase,
- Validation of offers of amounts greater than 500 million EUR,
- Validation of deviations from rules to which only the Group CEO or the Board of Director is empowered to decide.
In this position, the candidate will:
- Understand the company's compliance system
- Understand the processes involved
- Take an interest in the subjects and understand the issues that will have to be formulated in the summary notes by interfacing with the various contributors
- Contribute directly to the writing of summary notes
- Ensure that the notes are prepared in accordance with the requirements in terms of structure and editorial quality.
You will interface with many Corporate functions:
- Anti-corruption department
- Finance Department
- Risk Management Department
- Company Secretary
You will interface with many Division functions:
- Director of Business Lines
- Commercial directions
- Directions of "proposals"
TRAINING: Bac + 5, Legal training or equivalent
LANGUAGES: Fluency in English is essential (written and oral)
For this role, we are looking for the following qualities:
• Relational qualities because coordination is an important component of the function
• Ability to deepen a dossier (Example: Due Diligence, ...)
• English writing skills
• Ability to interact with the different levels of the hierarchy (at division level, at group level).
Experience in Compliance and Due Diligence is an additional advantage.