|Job Title:||Commercial Lead|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Kelsey Knowles|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 22:28|
Assist in drafting and negotiating the LOI and Definitive Agreements. The Job Holder will:
· Assist in drafting and negotiating the LOI and Definitive Agreements.
· Prepare technical and commercial requirements.
· Negotiate with the Midstream Companies and direct collaboration with internal Gas trading division.
· Coordinate the establishment of the contracts / LOI / Definitive Agreements.
· Provide all relevant inputs and tariffs to the project team to develop an economical project
Responsible for an efficient and cost effective gas export system.
· Negotiate the terms and conditions of the gas transportation agreements for all operated and take-in-kind outside
operated production by utilizing knowledge of offshore Gulf of Mexico gas pipeline infrastructure.
· Use broad understanding of domestic natural gas markets and NGL markets to assist in the research, evaluation and
development of The Client projects as requested. These include but are not limited to pipeline projects, platform utilization,
new leases, new commercial outlets, term sales markets, regulatory developments as well as conducting commercial
due diligence on company leases.
· Act to minimize risk in terms of surety of flow assurance, market optionality, delivery, delivery optionality and other
contractual terms and conditions when negotiating transportation and processing contracts, according to The Client
guidelines and objectives.
· Keep abreast of industry developments and attend The Client internal and third party meetings, functions and seminars.
· Responsible for key reporting functions while adhering to strict The Client guidelines and internal procedures of data flow.
· Inform direct report of new market developments and opportunities in an effort to optimize revenues by entering into
transportation and processing arrangements.
· Cultivate and maintain excellent business relationships with pipeline companies, and direct end customers to assure
market awareness and develop marketing opportunities.
· The incumbent must ensure compliance with regulations, reference documents and best practices.
Minimum Education: Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or Petroleum Land Management preferred.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 10 years of commercial and midstream experience in GOM.
Experience relevant to the oil and gas industry or negotiation of gas transportation contracts, agreements and documents.
Wide range of experience in upstream and midstream commercial sectors.
Required Skills /Certifications:
· Strong contract construction and interpretation skills.
· Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
· Must exhibit the ability to coordinate/lead a cross functional/multi-disciplinary Team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's