NES are recruiting for a Rotating Equipment Expert for a well-known chemical manufacturer in the North West.
You will govern all Rotating Equipment on site, covering asset care programmes, maintenance strategy and documentation. You will be the overall site expert within the discipline of rotating equipment, and will define the engineering standards for all rotating equipment on site.
The company is well renowned in the local are, and this role has the potential for the candidate to cover multiple sites, giving increased levels of authority and responsibility. The company has multimillion pound investments scheduled and will support you to develop your career.
If you believe you have the relevant rotating experience required to carry out this role please get in touch.
- Case by case basis, very lucrative and competitive.
- Large bonus potential
- Private medical
- Preferably from a Mechanical Background
- 10+ years rotating equipment experience
- Demonstrable maintenance and reliability experience (Vibration analysis, CBM, RCA)
- Engineering experience in a high hazard process plant