- £80,000 + Package
- Leadership opportunity within a global manufacturing organisation
- Excellent chance to join a growing business that offer’s long-term progression in a growing market-sector
Our client are a global manufacturing business with several sites in the UK. This is a key business unit that provides business-critical components throughout their global supply-chain.
The Senior Production Manager is a key appointment for the business that will focus on providing strategic leadership across a busy production facility. You will have specific responsibility for:
- Ensuring products are manufactured to the required quality, cost and delivery targets
- Providing strategic leadership and support to ensure long-term production objectives are met
- Managing and guiding a team of Production and Engineering professionals
- Leading on Continuous Improvement and Sustainable production initiatives
The successful candidate is likely to be a Senior Manager in their current role, and will be operating across both Production and Operations facilities. You are likely to come from a regulated industry - Pharmaceuticals/Medical Devices and will have an excellent knowledge of Lean and CI techniques.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team of engineers to achieve and conquer complex production challenges is essential
- Previous budgetary responsibility is preferable but not essential
- A background of managing complex project engineering problems is ideal