COMMISSIONING ENGINEER MECANICAL / PROCESS OFFSHORE - Offshore Brazil
|Job Title:||COMMISSIONING ENGINEER MECANICAL / PROCESS OFFSHORE - Offshore Brazil|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Cross|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 15:47|
• Plan and coordinate multidiscipline commissioning
• Give input on Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel (ATS)
• Follow up first fill, test equipment and tools needed before commissioning starts.
• Attend MC verification of equipment and packages.
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
• Execute commissioning according to procedures.
• Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE Reporting
• Responsible for punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
Responsible for P&ID’s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
• Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
• Contribute to internal reporting on various levels
• Participate in handover to operation when needed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Process Engineer - (syngas, methanol or hydrogen)
PLN10000 - PLN15000 per month
Process Engineer – Rumaila – 28 /28 Rotation
Process Engineer, Unconventionals (Expat)
Houston, United States
$150000 - $210000 per annum, Benefits: Expat premium, 100% medical, housing, schooling for children, pension, travel, etc.
Systems Completion Specialist